martes, 5 de julio de 2011

CARTA FORMAL (130 PALABRAS )

Ahí va un modelo de carta formal que cayó en el pasado examen de la EOI, con otros datos, pero en conclusión, éste es el modelo a seguir. Espero os sirva de ayuda.




209 King Street
London
LCD100
13  June  2011
The Santé Health Centre
35 Lion Street
Scotland
102LD50

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in reply to your advertisement in The Guardian for a cook at the Santé Health Centre.

At the moment, I am working as a cook at The Metropolitan Health Centre in London. My responsabilities range from organising courses about healthy food to special diets.

However, I would now like the opportunity to develop these skills in a full-time position with more resposability.

As you will see from my CV, healthy diets is also one of my main interests.

I look forward to hearing from you .

Yours faithfully.

Perico de los Palotes

Perico de los Palotes Grande.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario